Water Heater Repair
Water heater repair is about more than your comfort and ability to take hot showers. A broken or improperly maintained water heater can pose a serious safety risk to your home and family. To prevent potential explosions, scalding and floods from burst tanks and valves, swift repair and regular maintenance is crucial.
If your water heater needs service, count on a plumbing repair company with over 25 years of experience. R & R Heating & Air can handle maintenance, repair and replacement of any water heater in the Albuquerque area.
Common Water Heater Problems
We can diagnose and repair many water heater problems, including:
- Draining and cleaning a tank to eliminate microbial odors.
- Repairing or replacing thermostats and valves.
- Addressing and repairing problems with the heating element.
Some water heater issues can be solved with a simple repair. If we cannot repair the water heater safely, we can replace it with a newer model or upgrade you to a tankless system, depending on your preferences and budget.
Why Swift Repairs Are Important
If you’re having problems with your water heater, it’s important to call a plumbing repair company right away. Left unchecked, some water heater problems could become dangerous. Some issues include:
- Built-up pressure from damaged valves, leading to the water tank bursting or exploding.
- Too-high temperature from a malfunctioning thermostat, leading to scalding.
- Leaks or bursting leading to flooding and substantial water damage to your home.
The average water heater lasts from 10 to 15 years, and routine maintenance and swift repairs during that time will help to boost the system’s lifespan.
Count on an Experienced Plumbing Repair Company
If your water heater needs service or repair, or if you’re considering upgrading your system to a newer and more energy-efficient model, give us a call. Our experienced team will be happy to answer your questions and schedule repairs right away.