Getting Ready for Warmer Weather
It’s officially Spring, and that means warmer weather is on the way for New Mexico. Whether you have a swamp cooler or refrigerated air, it’s time to get them ready to work with annual maintenance from R & R Heating & Air.
Swamp Cooler Maintenance
At R&R Heating & Air, we make switching over to evaporative cooling easy. Our experienced technicians will come out to turn your heating unit off and make sure your swamp cooler is ready to use.
Our swamp cooler maintenance includes:
- Uncovering the cooler
- Removing the panels and cleaning out any debris in the water pan
- Check and adjust the motor’s fan belt tension
- Installing fresh new cooler pads
- Reconnecting the water line and turning on the water supply
- Checking the float valve
- Switching on the cooler motor and recirculating pump
- Looking for other areas that need maintenance such as split seams, rusted areas or leaks
- Check and clean drip lines to the swamp cooler pads
Our technicians will have your swamp cooler ready for the warmer months to come in no time.
Air Conditioner Maintenance
It’s important to keep up maintenance on your air conditioner to make sure it stays at peak efficiency. Without regular maintenance, your air conditioner can lose about 5% of its original efficiency per year.
- Cleaning the condensing unit coils
- Checking the amp draw of the compressor
- Oiling the fan motors
- Checking the belt adjustments
- Check the coolant level
- Change the filters
Our technicians will make sure your air conditioner is runs at peak efficiency for a long time to come.
R&R Heating & Air — Making Your Life Cooler
Our technicians are knowledgeable, fast and friendly and they’ll have your air conditioner or swamp cooler ready for the warmer months so that you’ll be able to stay cool and comfortable.